Hello cello families,
We have made the decision to cancel cello group tonight, Thurs April 11, due to the freezing rain warnings. Schools are cancelled in some jurisdictions and busses as well. I remind you that 4 extra groups are built into the years’ schedule so that we are prepared for these sorts of things. This decision is final even if the weather magically improves by tonight!
I can hardly believe we are doing this mid April!
Please email me at email@example.com with a short response so I know you are aware of the cancellation. I will also send email with a duplicate message.
See you next week!