Cello Group Cancelled Tonight, Thursday Feb 7 due to Winter Storm Warning

Hello Cello Families!

It seems we may be in for a significant storm this evening Thursday Feb 7 and we have decided to cancel cello group as a precaution.

Even if the storm arrives a few hours late, the cancellation stands regardless.

We remind you that there are 4 extra groups in the schedule to account for this sort of situation.

Friday lessons with Jo-Anne are on as of this writing.

Watch this space re Genevieve’s Friday lesson  plans.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s